Great first meeting of the GROW BIG Programme with Sarah this morning who has just started her personal training business. Sarah like many personal trainers has just qualified her level 3 personal training course and had no idea how to start selling her services. This is a common subject that keeps popping up with our new personal trainers and trainers all over the UK, therefore here is the key 5 things to have in place before starting your personal training business:
1. A Personal Training Package - What are your clients paying for
2. Different Personal Training Packages - One to one/ Group/ Team/ Online/ Supplements etc.
3. A Personal Training Contract - How are they going to pay, what is the agreement of expectations
4. An appointment structure - that supports your packages and clients goals
5. A business plan - how many people do you need to engage with to get a appointment and how many appointments to get a client?
If you are finding yourself in the same situation as Sarah get in contact with us on firstname.lastname@example.org and see how we can set you up for success and transform your business.
Karl Smith Founder of S1 Mentoring